Speak to one of our solicitors for free.
0800 988 7756
Employment law issues can be complex and disputes can be very stressful.
Our specialist employment solicitors have the expertise you need to look after your interests and obtain the best possible outcome for you. We pride ourselves on our responsive, pragmatic and personable approach, coupled with many years’ experience in advising individuals on employment law and HR matters.
Our advice and strategy will be tailored to your situation and take into account what you want to achieve. Throughout the process we will be there to keep you updated at all times and to answer any questions you may have.
Why choose our Employment solicitors?
Our Employment team is headed by consultant solicitor, Natalie Saunders. She has many years’ experience in acting for employees in dispute with their employer.
Whatever your employment issue, we will provide a personal and empathetic service, and will always be transparent on costs.
What Can Our Employment Solicitors Do For You?
We can provide advice and represent you in relation to:
- Proposed employment contracts, directors’ service agreements or consultancy agreements
- Your rights as an employee
- Ascertaining employment status
- Disciplinary action and investigations
- Protected” conversations and Settlement Agreements
- Unfair dismissal/wrongful dismissal/constructive dismissal claims
- Any issues you may be experiencing at work including bullying/harassment/victimisation/discrimination
- Queries or issues relating to pregnancy/adoption/maternity/paternity or flexible working rights
- Holiday entitlement and holiday pay issues
- Breach of contract claims and unlawful deductions from wages
- Proposed redundancy or redundancy-related claims (such as statutory redundancy pay or failure to consult)
- Directors’ duties under the Companies Act
If you would like assistance with an employment issue, contact us today for a no obligation initial discussion. With offices in Leeds, Leeds North (Moortown) and London, and a virtual appointment service, we can help you with your issue no matter where you are.
We also have the experience and expertise to advise employers in relation to employment law and HR matters
How Can We Help?
Complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
What Our Clients Say
Mr W, Wakefield
"From my initial introduction to Levi Solicitors LLP everyone involved were totally professional in every way. From my visits to their office to all correspondence, they were always at hand to advise, assist and explain all avenues available to me to bring my case to a conclusion...I would have not hesitation to recommend or use Levi Solicitors if I required a service in the future...Thanks very much."
Mr & Mrs F, Leeds
"We would like to make you aware of how pleased we were with the service received from [the dispute resolution team]. [They have] been very professional and gave us excellent advice within a very short timescale."
Mr & Mrs S, Tyne and Wear
"We cannot fault Levi during this case, all staff couldn’t have been more helpful and remained professional throughout. Levi were able to move in and bring this matter to an end for us..."
Ms M, Manchester
"Thank you so much for your expertise, guidance, encouragement and support."