Speak to one of our solicitors for free.
0800 988 7756
At Levi Solicitors, we know that employment law issues can be stressful for businesses. And with employment legislation constantly evolving, it can be difficult to keep up. Our specialist employment solicitors have the expertise and skills to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Our team will work with you to provide cost-effective and commercial employment advice for your business.
Why choose our Employment solicitors for your business?
Natalie Saunders heads up our Employment team. She has many years’ experience in acting for businesses of all sizes in employment issues. Natalie also has HR expertise and has many years of experience in senior HR roles.
Whatever your business’s employment issue, we will provide a responsive, personal and pragmatic service, and will always be transparent on costs.
What Can Our Employment Solicitors Do For Your Business?
Whether you are looking to grow your business, ensure it is legally protected or maximise the productivity of your employees, or a combination, we can help with:
- Understanding and complying with your obligations as an employer, including recruitment, making job offers and doing pre-employment and right to work checks
- Implementing appropriate contracts of employment / directors’ service agreements (including restrictive covenants) and policies / a staff handbook
- Carrying out investigations and taking disciplinary action
- Handling grievances, whistleblowing claims and dismissals
- “Protected” conversations and the preparation of Settlement Agreements
- Performance management
- Making deductions from wages
- Holiday entitlement and the Working Time Regulations 1998
- Avoiding costly discrimination claims (and defending such claims)
- TUPE advice (on the sale or acquisition of a business, outsourcing and in-sourcing)
- Employment status, IR35, contractors and consultancy agreements
- Restructuring and Redundancy Advice
- Representation at Employment Tribunals
To find out how our specialist employment lawyers can help your business, contact us today for a no obligation initial discussion. With offices in Leeds, Leeds North (Moortown) and London, and a virtual appointment service, we can help you no matter where your business is based.
We also have the experience and expertise to advise employees in relation to employment law and HR matters.
How Can We Help?
Complete our enquiry form and we will get back to you.
What Our Clients Say
Mr W, Wakefield
"From my initial introduction to Levi Solicitors LLP everyone involved were totally professional in every way. From my visits to their office to all correspondence, they were always at hand to advise, assist and explain all avenues available to me to bring my case to a conclusion...I would have not hesitation to recommend or use Levi Solicitors if I required a service in the future...Thanks very much."
Mr & Mrs F, Leeds
"We would like to make you aware of how pleased we were with the service received from [the dispute resolution team]. [They have] been very professional and gave us excellent advice within a very short timescale."
Mr & Mrs S, Tyne and Wear
"We cannot fault Levi during this case, all staff couldn’t have been more helpful and remained professional throughout. Levi were able to move in and bring this matter to an end for us..."
Ms M, Manchester
"Thank you so much for your expertise, guidance, encouragement and support."