An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Probate solicitor to join our growing Private Client team.
Applications are welcomed from qualified solicitors with at least three years’ PQE (however, this is just a guide and candidates with more or less experience may also be considered) with experience in dealing with litigated probate cases and be able to manage their own caseload.
You will need to have excellent client management skills and be a proactive problem-solver and strong communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (including Christmas closure, your birthday off and incremental holiday days)
- Private medical insurance
- Health care cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working – 60% office and 40% working from home (although you’re welcome in the office full time if you prefer)
- Support for professional development
- Company pension
- Work/life balance and a supportive work environment
- Casual dress (business dress only expected when meeting clients)
- Sports, Social and CSR Committees
- Paid volunteer day off
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com or apply using the form below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we reserve the right to contact any candidates direct where agencies have not been instructed to assist with recruitment.