Due to sustained success, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Private Client fee earner to join our expanding department in our Leeds North (Moortown) office.
Joining our company at this stage will be a fantastic opportunity, providing all the benefits of working in a well-established company with high quality standards, security and an established team whilst also being part of a growing, forward-thinking organisation, keen to implement new innovations and technologies who value new ideas and suggestions.
We are looking for a Private Client solicitor / fee earner to join our growing team. You will be managing Private Client law issues, providing professional legal advice across a range of topics including wills and probate, inheritance tax planning, advice on care home fees, setting up trusts, powers of attorney etc.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with 3+ years PQE, with a friendly and professional manner; a positive, self-driven individual. You will be an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail and an awareness of current developments. You must be a strong team player and highly organised whilst being able to work under pressure to manage your own caseloads.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (including Christmas closure, your birthday off and incremental holiday days)
- Private medical insurance
- Health care cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working – 60% office and 40% working from home (although you’re welcome in the office full time if you prefer)
- Support for professional development
- Company pension
- Work/life balance and a supportive work environment
- Casual dress (business dress only expected when meeting clients)
- Sports, Social and CSR Committees
- Paid volunteer day off
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we reserve the right to contact any candidates direct where agencies have not been instructed to assist with recruitment.