We are looking for a will writer to join our Private Client department, based at either our Moortown or Leeds City Centre office.
Working within our Private Client department and being responsible for the creation of a range of wills and documentation, from basic and mirror wills to more complex wills including property trusts and/or multi beneficiaries. Main responsibilities include:
- Attending initial client consultations and taking instructions on legal documents including wills and other estate planning documents
- Drafting wills, powers of attorney and trusts
- Assisting senior colleagues on complex Private Client matters
- Using case management system
- Client appointments will be both at our Leeds and Moortown offices.
We are looking for someone with strong wills experience (ideally two years or more), with a sound understanding of will writing, excellent organisational skills and ability to professionally and accurately manage a busy caseload. A passion for quality care and successfully delivering on the task in hand is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (including Christmas closure, your birthday off and incremental holiday days)
- Health care cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working – 60% office and 40% working from home (although you’re welcome in the office full time if you prefer)
- Support for professional development
- Company pension
- Work/life balance and a supportive work environment
- Casual dress (business dress only expected when meeting clients)
- Sports, Social and CSR Committees
- Paid volunteer day off
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the form below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we reserve the right to contact any candidates direct where agencies have not been instructed to assist with recruitment.