Speak to one of our solicitors for free.
0800 988 7756
About Our Prices
A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) is an important legal document which allows you to nominate who you would want to make decision for you should you lost the capacity to make decisions for yourself.
There are two different types of LPA:
- Property and Financial Affairs
- Health and Welfare
Our Lasting Powers Of Attorney Fees
Our prices are fixed fees and based on the number of Lasting Powers of Attorney we are preparing:
- Single LPA (an individual is making one type of LPA) £400 +VAT
- Two LPAs (where a couple are making one LPA each or an individual is making both types) £700 +VAT
- Four LPAs (a couple are making both types) £1000 +VAT
Where applicable, VAT is charged at a rate of 20% unless specifically stated.
When you instruct us to prepare both a Health and Welfare LPA and a Property and Financial Affairs LPA, we will write your will for free*.
*Free standard will or will amendment to be made together with the LPAs. Additional charges will apply for complex wills.
This service includes:
- An initial, no obligation consultation of up to an hour and a half at one of our offices with one of our LPA specialists. A home visit may be possible depending on your circumstances and location
- Advice about the pros and cons of making an LPA
- Advice about your choice of attorneys
- A second meeting to sign the LPA
- Advice about the different ways that attorneys can be appointed
- Advice about attorney’s duties once appointed
- A professional certificate provider (unless a capacity assessment is required)
- Advice about preferences and instructions and drafting common clauses for inclusion in the LPA
- Arranging for your attorneys to sign the LPA
- Registration of the LPA with the Office of the Public Guardian
What isn’t included:
- Obtaining capacity assessments
- OPG Registration fees when payable (currently £82 per LPA subject to your financial position)
An administrative fee associated with the cost of storage of papers applies on each file at £40 + £8 vat = £48.
Lasting Powers Of Attorney Team
What our clients say
Mr R, Bruntwood
"Very friendly and professional, a nice company to deal with."
Miss P, Leeds
"Keep up the super service, we are over the moon. Thank you."
Mr E & Miss S, Bradford
"We found Levi's to be very professional, helpful, friendly and totally efficient."
Ms F, Leeds
"Trusted and highly recommended. 5*"
Miss P, Leeds
"Cannot fault anything! Thank you so much for everything."