Speak to one of our solicitors for free.
0800 988 7756
Wills, probate and estate planning specialists
We have been making wills and administering estates for the people of Leeds and surrounding areas for many years. Our solicitors are experts in all matters relating to wills, trusts and probate. We understand that some people can feel nervous discussing and thinking about these matters. Our team will provide you with practical and sensitive advice.
Call us today on 0800 988 7756 or book an appointment below.
How can we help?
Complete our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
How can our wills and probate solicitors help you?
Our friendly team can help you with all matters relating to wills, estate planning, probate and administering estates, and powers of attorney. For more information on any of our services, please visit our pages as listed below:
Our services include:
- Will writing – Our solicitors can assist with will writing by providing legal expertise and proper documentation, ensuring your will accurately reflects your wishes.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs) – Our solicitors aid in creating Lasting Powers of Attorney by offering legal guidance, preparing necessary documents, and helping you to choose trusted decision-makers in the event that you lose mental capacity.
- Trusts and Inheritance Tax planning – Our solicitors can assist with trusts and Inheritance Tax planning – helping you manage your assets, reducing tax liabilities, and ensuring efficient wealth transfer within the law.
- Care home fees – Our solicitors can also provide guidance on care home fees. We will evaluate your financial situation, explaining your options, and creating legal strategies to manage costs while ensuring proper care arrangements.
- Probate – Our solicitors aid with probate by navigating the legal complexities of estate administration, including asset distribution, creditor settlements, and fulfilling legal requirements to ensure a smooth process.
- Court of protection matters – Our solicitors can provide legal support and assist with decision-making on behalf of individuals lacking capacity, ensuring their best interests are upheld.
- Contentious probate and inheritance disputes – Our solicitors can navigate contentious probate and inheritance disputes by offering legal representation, mediation, and resolution strategies to address conflicts and uphold rightful beneficiaries’ claims.
Why Choose Our Wills and Probate Solicitors?
We are specialists in dealing with the elderly and those who are unable to make their own decisions. The wills, probate and estate planning team is headed by Andrew Milburn, who is a member of STEP (the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and is a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly. All of our team are Dementia Friends.
Our team are knowledgeable, experienced and sympathetic. Whatever you need, we will give you friendly, personal and practical advice.
Here for you, wherever you are
We understand that you will want to know how much everything will cost. We are proud to offer transparent and fair pricing and will offer a fixed fee for our services where possible.
We know life is busy, so to make life easier for you, we offer out of hours appointments to our wills and probate clients. You can meet with us until 8pm on a Wednesday.
Our team have been recognised as experts in their field. We were awarded Highly Commended in the Private Client Team of the Year – Wills and Probate in the Modern Law Private Client Awards 2023. And we were delighted to have won the prestigious Private Client Team of the Year – Boutique at the British Wills and Probate Awards 2023.
Call us today on 0800 988 7756 for a FREE initial discussion with our specialist wills and probate solicitors. Our telephone lines are open 8.30am – 9pm, seven days a week.
Alternatively, book an appointment online.
Wills and Probate Team
What Our Clients Say
Mrs B, Leeds
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for everything you have done for us as a family to conclude this case in such sad circumstances. You have been an utter professional to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone! A big thank you also to Julie and your team, as they are the ones who support you daily in doing such an amazing job!"
Mr I, Leeds
"Following the usual experiences moving home where we were helped enormously by Nicola at Levis we decided our Wills needed rewriting and contacted Andrew. Again the service provided was very comfortable and efficient and very quickly the whole process was completed very much to our satisfaction. Thank you both for all your help."
Mr G, Leeds
"We had instructed Andrew Milburn to help us to sort out two new Wills as well as taking over our Will from another firm of Solicitors. Andrew also helped us to sort out a Power of Attorney. We found his attention to detail very comprehensive and he was approachable at all times to discuss anything we needed clarification on. His secretary Julie was also extremely approachable. His fees were very reasonable and in all honesty, we would definitely instruct Andrew again and would not hesitate to recommend him to others."
Mrs H, Leeds
"I have really appreciated the excellent level of service. Andrew was highly professional but at the same time helpful and friendly. I felt he was good at balancing a personal approach with the need to get matters completed in a reasonable time."
Mr & Mrs B, Bradford
"Brilliant service! My wife and I were keen to update/re do our wills, having spoken to Andrew Milburn with our ideas he came up with additional ideas that we could incorporate for complete peace of mind. The costings were clear, fair and in my opinion reasonable for the quality of will construction that we received. We were updated regularly on progress right through to completion. I would certainly recommend Levi Solicitors based on our experiences."
Mr H, Leeds
"Very professional with a great team always available to run through questions and very good service."
Mr R, Leeds
"Throughout the process their communication was excellent and were very proactive with the objective to complete the documents."