Have you bought a house or flat with Levi Solicitors LLP? Tag us in your new home photos on social media, and be in with the chance to win a £100 John Lewis voucher in our monthly prize draw.
All you need to do, is use #LSnewhome when posting your new home photo on social media, and tag us in your post on Instagram (@levi_solicitors), Facebook (@levisolicitorsllp) or Twitter (@levisolicitors). Terms and conditions apply and are set out below.
| Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to all conveyancing clients of Levi Solicitors LLP aged 18 or over, except employees of Levi Solicitors LLP, their families, agents or any third party related to the conveyancing transaction.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- All entries must be submitted by tagging Levi Solicitors in a photograph of your new home on Instagram (@levi_solicitors), Facebook (@levisolicitorsllp) or Twitter (@levisolicitors) and using the hashtag #LSnewhome. Only one entry per household is permitted.
- By tagging Levi Solicitors LLP and using #LSnewhome, you consent to Levi Solicitors LLP sharing your photograph and / or post on our social media channels.
- The closing date of the prize draw is on the last day of each month. Entries received after this time will be entered into the following month’s prize draw.
- Levi Solicitors LLP accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on the first working day of every month.
- The winner will receive a John Lewis e-gift card with a value of £100.
- The winner will be notified by direct message through Instagram or Facebook before the end of the first working week of the month. The winner must provide Levi Solicitors LLP with a full name and valid email address to claim their prize, as well as their Levi Solicitors LLP file reference to prove that they are a client. If a winner does not respond to Levi Solicitors LLP within seven days of being notified by Levi Solicitors LLP, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Levi Solicitors LLP will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within seven days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of Levi Solicitors regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Levi Solicitors LLP must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation Levi Solicitors LLP will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Levi Solicitors LLP at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Levi Solicitors LLP reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Levi Solicitors LLP reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Levi Solicitors LLP, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or other social media platform.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Levi Solicitors LLP of 33 St Pauls Street, Leeds LS1 2JJ.