This week, the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (PNLA) conference came to Leeds.
We proudly sponsored the event, and our managing partner, Steven Newdall hosted the conference. After an introduction, he welcomed speakers covering a spectrum of professional negligence topics. The speakers included:
- Simon Myerson QC of Byrom Street and St Pauls Chambers,
- Ben Patten QC of 4 New Square Chambers
- Sian Mirchandani QC of 4 New Square Chambers
- Mark Harper QC of Kings Chambers
- David Pipkin and David Chase of Temple Legal Protection Ltd
- Dan Stacey of Hailsham Chambers and
- Francis Bacon of Hailsham Chambers who also chaired the event.
The attendees enjoyed topics from costs to medical negligence; loss of chance to ATE insurance.
Steven Newdall, is proud to be the PNLA representative for the north of England, and the rest of our professional negligence team are also members. The professional negligence team at Levi Solicitors LLP are specialists in claims against all kinds of professionals. For more information about how the team can help you, call us on 0800 988 7756.
A selection of photographs of the day (courtesy of the PNLA and our team who were at the event) are set out below.