Speak to one of our solicitors for free.
0800 988 7756
Get moving with Levi Solicitors
Our expert conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield have much experience supporting clients with residential conveyancing. When you choose to work with us, you’ll have close support every step of the way.
Whether your conveyancing requirements are relatively simple, or more complicated, we can provide the assistance you need, swiftly dealing with any issues that arise along the way.
Our approachable and talented team will always cater our support to your situation and preferences, detailing all of our legal and conveyancing processes in an easy to understand way.
Call us today on 0800 988 7756 for a no obligation chat with our Bradford conveyancing team. Our telephone lines are open 8.30am – 9pm, seven days a week. Or get an instant conveyancing quote below.
How can we help?
Complete our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you.
Conveyancing with Levi Solicitors
When you work with our local conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield, you’ll benefit from:
- Dedicated team: You will be assigned to a devoted, named conveyancing team. So, you will always know who to contact with any questions
- Regular updates: You’ll receive regular updates throughout your conveyancing process, so you’ll never be confused about the progress of your transaction
- Highly experienced team: With Levi Solicitors you’ll receive expert support from specialists with years of experience in residential conveyancing
Our expert property solicitors can provide support across all residential conveyancing matters, such as:
- Support to purchase a property
- Support to sell a property
- Assistance with transfers of equity
- Support with remortgaging a property
What our clients say
Kept updated throughout. Worked to a tight schedule as both buyer and seller wanted to proceed quickly.
How our conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield can help
| Purchasing a property
Conveyancing processes have the potential to be challenging, and this is why you are recommended to seek the support of a specialist solicitor.
Our committed solicitors at Levi can provide support across all conveyancing stages, which broadly include:
- Title Deed checks
- Preparation of transfer deed and sales contract
- Property survey to assess any defects or issues and the impact of these
- Conveyancing searches, including environmental and local authority searches
- Review of draft contract, and any queries that either party’s solicitor might like to raise
- Contract signing and exchange, after which both parties are legally obliged to go ahead with the transaction
- Completion day whereby the funds are transferred, and the buyer becomes the legal owner of the property
As well as guidance through these stages we can provide legal advice on conveyancing, tailored to your situation. Please contact our conveyancing solicitors for more information.
| Selling a property
When selling a property, there are plenty of key considerations that you will need to make, and potential problems to avoid.
Our conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield can help you to navigate this experience, to include all related stages. We will ensure that your experience is smooth sailing, and any issues are swiftly resolved.
Our expert team have ample experience of conveyancing law, and have worked with clients with a diverse range of requirements.
When you choose to work with us, we can guarantee that you’ll receive personalised and high-quality legal support. If you would like more information about selling a property, please contact our friendly team today.
Remortgaging your property provides the chance to access many different benefits, including obtaining a better interest rate, LTV rate, or the opportunity of debt consolidation.
The remortgaging conveyancing process works a little differently compared to traditional conveyancing. Which is why it’s best to have the support of a specialist.
At Levi Solicitors, we are experts in remortgaging conveyancing, and can support you with all associated stages, including:
- Reviewing the Title Deeds to determine ownership
- Preparing the required legal documents for the remortgage
- Obtaining a redemption statement, and determining the remaining amount on the existing mortgage
- Assistance when the mortgage offer is issued and later signed
- Exchanging contracts, and later completion day
- Registering the mortgage with Land Registry
To learn about how our conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield could support you, please get in touch with us today. Our team have extensive knowledge of conveyancing law and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
| Transfer of equity
In certain circumstances, you might like to add or remove an individual from the Title Deeds of a property. It is permitted to add or remove a person from the deeds where at least one name on the Title Deeds will stay the same.
You might wish to transfer equity if you own a property and would like to transfer ownership to your child. Alternatively, where you have split up with a partner, and one of you wishes to remain in the family property.
Our expert solicitors can guide you through the entire process, including:
- Handling the necessary financial matters
- Preparing the Transfer Deed
- Legal advice and general guidance
- Negotiations to reach an agreement
- Arranging for verification of Title
If you would like to discuss this option, please contact our residential conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield.
| Specialist conveyancing advice
Our conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield can offer conveyancing assistance on specialist property matters, which include:
- Help to buy schemes
- Joint property ownership
- Land Registry issues
- Adverse possession claims
- Property-related disputes
If you need support with a residential conveyancing issue that you do not see included here, please contact us to discuss how we could help.
Why choose our residential property conveyancing solicitors in Huddersfield?
Our legal team always ensure that clients receive a personalised service, and that their preferences and concerns are well considered. Our approachable and professional team will handle every case with care and sensitivity.
We have the skills and knowledge to deal with a wide range of conveyancing matters, regardless of how complex your requirements might be.
At Levi Solicitors, we understand that our clients require consistent transaction updates, and so, we always ensure close communication and regular updates.
Our residential property conveyancing fees
- Regulated and monitored by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme demonstrating best practice, technical expertise, and assured quality of client service.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to provide fixed fees, depending on your needs. Where fixed fees are not suitable, we will instead offer an appropriate hourly rate.
Our solicitors in Huddersfield will discuss your fees with you as early as possible, always ensuring transparency here.
For more information about our conveyancing costs, see our conveyancing pricing page.
Residential Conveyancing Team
What our clients say
Mr R, Bruntwood
"Very friendly and professional, a nice company to deal with."
Miss P, Leeds
"Keep up the super service, we are over the moon. Thank you."
Mr E & Miss S, Bradford
"We found Levi's to be very professional, helpful, friendly and totally efficient."
Ms F, Leeds
"Trusted and highly recommended. 5*"
Miss P, Leeds
"Cannot fault anything! Thank you so much for everything."