We are looking for a Senior Conveyancing Assistant to support our busy Residential Conveyancing team at either in our Leeds City Centre or Moortown office.
Joining our company at this stage will be a fantastic opportunity, providing all the benefits of working in a well-established company with high quality standards, security and an established team whilst also being part of a growing, forward-thinking organisation, keen to implement new innovations and technologies who value new ideas and suggestions.
At Levi Solicitors, we believe quality and support count – both for our clients and our staff. That’s why we’ve structured our conveyancing department into dedicated teams, with each team having a solicitor / legal executive and a senior conveyancing assistant working on a broad range of conveyancing cases. This provides for an interesting and varied role, with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
For those who are interested in progressing their career and who have great potential, we can also support you to undertake your CLC courses, though we don’t expect it for those who don’t want to. We appreciate that people have different goals and values, and we’re ready to support you whatever career stage you’re at. Our senior conveyancing assistants work on a high volume of sale and purchase transactions. Main responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and third parties
- Dealing with routine correspondence including ID checks, mortgage offers and completions
- Dealing with HTB schemes and liaising with HCA submitting new forms for new build transactions
- Obtaining and checking redemption figures
- Preparing transfer documents and requisitions on title
- Preparing files for completion once contracts are exchanged
- Updating the company portal and case management system
We are looking for someone with strong conveyancing experience (ideally three years), with a sound understanding of progressing conveyancing matters, excellent organisational skills and ability to professionally and accurately manage a busy caseload. A passion for quality care and successfully delivering on the task in hand is essential.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement (including Christmas closure, your birthday off and incremental holiday days)
- Health care cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Hybrid working – 60% office and 40% working from home (although you’re welcome in the office full time if you prefer)
- Support for professional development
- Company pension
- Work/life balance and a supportive work environment
- Casual dress (business dress only expected when meeting clients)
- Sports, Social and CSR Committees
- Paid volunteer day off
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com or apply using the form below.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES – we reserve the right to contact any candidates direct where agencies have not been instructed to assist with recruitment.